My Imagination Blog

Please, Visit my sites

Facebook
Instagram
Tumbr
E-mail me:
HarmoneesCreations@Hotmail.com



Tuesday, January 24, 2017

How To Make Herbal Bath Oils

How To Make Herbal Bath Oils
Create a great way to relax with herbal bath oils!


Step 1
You Start off with a base of Sunflower or Safflower oil. Most bottles fit 3 ounces. 
Pour bottle 3/4 way full.

Step 2
Add your mix of herbs... Usually about a tea spoon full.
Suggestions: sage, rosemary, jasmine, seeds, lemon grass, etc.
I like to look up the correspondences of the herbs before adding them. Example: Lemon grass corresponds with psychic powers and cleansing
*Optional: Add shimmer now

Step 3
Shake bottle until mixed well... 
Then, finish filling bottle with oil. Now your done! Relax and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you like my blog?!?!